The meeting has a very high concentration of key leaders from around the world. The main mission of the symposium is educational and incorporates multiple mini-courses, debates, round table discussions, live presentations, and frontal lectures. IDSS 2022 is a great opportunity to meet your colleagues in person in Israel; nearer to the Symposium date we will update you accordingly regarding regulations. For further details click here.
The symposium will focus broadly on emerging technology and therapies to include all phases of the innovation process, e.g. ongoing or recently completed studies on devices, ablation, mapping and monitoring. This approach will facilitate comprehensive exposure to medical device and biotechnology innovations.
Who Should Attend?
- General cardiologists, pediatrics and adults
- Adults & pediatric electrophysiologists
- Cardiac surgeons
- Family physicians & general practitioners
- Physicians working in sport & military medicine
- Nurses & technicians working in pacing, EP & cardiac care units
- Biomedical engineers
- Entrepreneurs, startups & industry