Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The posters will be viewed during the breaks. Poster presenters are requested to stand by the poster during this time to address questions.
- Posters should be legible from a distance of 1-2 meters.
- Poster presenters are kindly requested to print their poster. The recommended size of a poster should be 85 cm wide X 160 cm high (Portrait):
- Authors are responsible for mounting their posters starting 7:00 am and removing them at the end of the last symposium day, as soon as the lectures are over.
- Putting up and removing the poster is the responsibility of the presenter only.
- Important note! Only abstracts of presenting authors who are registered for the symposium will be included in the final conference program.